And I've been honored by Lindsay with a little award/tag. I'm supposed to tell 10 truths. I'm not sure these are things you really want to know...but here you go:
1. I'm good at getting my laundry washed and dried every week, but horrible about putting it away. Right now there are 3 baskets of clean laundry that need to be put away.
2. I recently tried to read Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austin because I was feeling guilty that all I read is "escape fiction". I got halfway through and was so bored out of my mind that I rented the move and I LOVED the movie.
3. I hate shopping. HATE it.
4. I am a junk food junkie.
5. I have not slept for more than 3 hours straight in 3.5 years. My kids are both terrible sleepers. I'm tired.
6. I am madly in love with my husband.
7. I thought I would hate blogging when I started, but I actually really like it.
8. On the surface I'm not a very competitive person, but on the inside I'm insanely competitive. I can't even watch the BYU/Utah football game because the loathing I feel for the BYU team and their fans is not good for my soul. (Go Utes 13-0!)
9. I love to sing and took voice lessons for 5 years, but have not performed a solo for almost 2 years.
10. I have to go to an event for my job next month and will be away from my family for 2 nights. While I'm sure I will miss them, I am VERY excited to have a couple of nights to myself!
There you go, more than you ever wanted to know! And I pass this on to anyone who feels they need a little more honesty in their lives!