Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brad-ism of the day 10/11

Tonight was our night to some babysitting for a group of friends that we trade off with. Brad was upstairs in his room with two of the girls - Karah, who just turned 4 and Anela who is 2 1/2. I could hear them laughing hysterically and thought I better check on them. When I went upstairs the light was off and the 3 kids were in the closet. I said, "Brad what are you doing?" and he answered "We're just taking people's clothes off." I immediately wondered how I was going to explain to these girls' mothers why they had been naked in the closet with my son, but when I flipped the light on I realized that he meant they were taking people's clothes off the hangers and pulling them to the floor. I was so relieved that I didn't even mind the pile of clothes that needed to be re-hung.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Very funny. It's so weird that's where our mind goes, immediately!

tracycharmed said...

Hey Natalie. I love reading about your family and your "Joeisms". Hope all is well. Joe's carzy cousin in Colorado