Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok, I've done it

I've been resisting this for a very long time. I didn't want to have a blog. I'm afraid I'll post to it twice and then never again. I'm afraid it will sound stupid. I'm afraid it will be cheesy...but here it is anyway.

I am doing this to try and keep in touch with friends and family that I don't talk to everyday, but that I know are online all the time. I want all of you to share in our lives and especially to see the kids. I was trying to just use facebook, but it's really not set up for this kind of thing...so here I am.

I hope you enjoy this. I hope it's not dumb. I hope I post to it more than once or twice. Here's to hoping - Nat

1 comment:

Stephen and Kathy said...

Nat I love the idea it is a great way to also share photos etc wow brad and lucy are sooooo precious