Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ok, I panicked, but only a little.

On Thursday night the 4 of us walked to the Dollar Store where Brad and I got some art projects for him to do. We got a couple of little kits that included pom-poms, pipe cleaners and little eyes so you could make animals. That night we made a cute little ladybug.

Anyway, last night Brad was getting into the pom-poms and stuck one up his nose. It was a small black pom-pom about the size of the top of your little finger, but he stuck it up there pretty far. Of course it was uncomfortable and he started crying. I did panic, but only a little. I ran around looking for tweezers and a flashlight. Luckily Joe knew exactly what to do (maybe from experience?) and got Brad to blow it out. Then we all had a nice talk about how you should never put ANYTHING into your nose. At least I know what to do if there is a next time.

No comments: